Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Cosmic Update

I've been busy with Delaunay triangulations, since they're vital to a couple of things I have going on. And then this evening I saw this:
Oh my.

It's like Carl Sagan regenerated and came back as Neil deGrasse Tyson. Parts of my head exploded.

I am so very, very tempted to wrap a vertical fin around my existing virtual astronomy dome in fanboy appreciation, but since I already planned to have one version of the Starship Imagination 'docked' for use as a presentation theater, I can simply make a place for another.

We are all clearly inspired by the same background material, and the shared feeling that it's again time for some Real Science. (Try it!) So I await in eager anticipation. No, better than that... I'll race you. 2014 it is. Let's show the world how incredible the universe really can be.


No comments:

Post a Comment